Magento Product Labels – prefer surely protract your sales by showing labels on the product and category of your store page. Admin can upload custom design for custom Image badges as well like featured, popular, inventive and many more. You can display “Free Home Delivery” mark in the French deposit on products which price is greater than $450 or “Winter Sale” label on items from the Apparels and Shoes categories with Magento Product Labels.
Whether you need Product Labels for seasonal discount campaigns or inventory clearances, you’ll be able to use the extension quickly et cetera easily. With Product Labels, making visually-exciting label images and call-to-action texts is practically effortless. Vote from the software’s pre-packaged labels or upload your own, then add text using the predefined variables. Comprehend the sales you’ll make when customers see labels and text like: “Save $15 on this item today!” and “Offer Ends today!”
1. All major browser compatible (IE7, IE8, Safari, Opera, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, Google Chrome etc.)
2. Works very fine in all Magento versions.
3. Expand sales with interactive product image labels.
4. Careless to use and customizable from the Magento admin.
5. Works in together custom Magento templates.
6. Category and product view for labels.
7. Set Labels in admin like Sale, New, Featured and Sold-out etc.
8. Intent Label images manually.
9. Delete previously set label images manually.
Installation – Installation of the module is super easy you need to sway the app folder in to Magento root directory.
After moving both the folder flushes the cache from Magento admin module.
Under system > cache management
After those primary steps you just need to configure the module.
How to efficacious Magento Goods Labels – Magento Product Labels module usage is easy after the installation of the module. You will need to fanatic the instruction list now given below.
1. Set Label Image in Admin Panel->System->Configuration->Manage Merchandise Custom label Image.
2. Assign Label Image to Product in Admin Panel->Catalog->Manage Products->Product Custom Identification Image.